1. leaving no opportunity for denial or refusal; imperative
2. imperious or dictatorial
3. positive or assertive in speech, tone, manner, etc.
a. that precludes or does not admit of debate, question, etc.
b. decisive or final.
c. in which a command is absolute and unconditional
"WELL?" bellowed the queen peremptorily as she shoved her red visage into Alice's pale one, "You WILL play croquet with me, won't you?!"
"O-of course," the young girl quaveringly replied.
"THEN LET THE GAMES BEGIN," ordered the queen.
1. having, inclined to have, or characterized by lascivious or lustful thoughts, desires, etc.
2. causing lasciviousness or lust.
3. having a restless desire or longing.
Some overprotective fathers may be wary of the naturally prurient disposition of their daughters' boyfriends, but these fathers generally don't notice that their daughters often share their boyfriends' lustful nature.
Hello, hello! As I've stated in the title, I'm starting work on a one-act play that I'm directing! This project will last me through the beginning of April, and in the meantime it might become easy for me to forget to post words, like what happened last week. SO, if anyone would be willing to cover the month of March for me, starting next week, I would be eternally grateful! Please let me know!