1. capable of being corrected or reformed
2. submissive to correction.
3. subject to being revised, improved, or made more accurate
I found my bowl of noodles slightly bland, but this corrigible problem was easily solved with a dash of soy sauce.
corrigendum [kawr-i-jen-duhm, kor-]
1. an error to be corrected, esp. an error in print.
2. corrigenda, a list of corrections of errors in a book or other publication.
Sometimes, during peer-edit in English class, I want to just
compile a corrigenda for my partner's paper and stick it on his face.